Heat pumps are used to capture the energy from the air or water and transfer it in order to heat water. A heat pump is considered a renewable energy technology.
They can be used for private homes or commercial projects like hotels and resorts, especially to warm up pools, spas, etc. They can also be used for bigger projects like industrial processes.
Efficiency and profitability can be improved by coupling heat pumps with cooling systems, capturing the waste heat on the chiller return cycle. This also increases efficiency on the chiller loop as the water is pre-chilled before entering the cooling cycle.
Installations are usually amortized in 2 to 4 years depending on the region and water usage. Indonesia is a prefect region for this technology
PROSOL can find the best solution for your needs. Let us help you eliminate that operating expense from your project or property.
Advantages of heat pump systems:
- They are safer than systems based on combustion
- Much cheaper to run than oil and gas boilers
- Minimal regular maintenance required
- Can provide cooling
- Very long life span (up to 25 years), thus they are extremely reliable and a steady source of heat
- They lower your carbon footprint